Tuesday, January 29, 2008

God Willing

Well, I cannot argue, nor could anyone, that good luck, fortune, God's will has shined on me. I wanted a different job and boom! I have been without a companion for a long time and bam! I think that my soul is slowly returning to me after work was holding it ransom.

God's work has shined on me. Perhaps it was when I picked up the son and threw away the gun. + Follow me (Christ) and everything will be alright; I'll be the one to keep your soul clean right.++ Forgiveness, forgiveness, even if, even if, you forget I (Christ) love you forevermore.

While evil, capable of evil, I know it isn't about being a good person. Its about forgiving others, making them better people. What is one good person among bad ... Saddam and Gomorrah. Make the world a better place. God's will, I make the world stronger, better.

+ reversal of lyrics from Bad Company, "Bad Company"
++ better version of Uncle Cracker

No comments: